This website and the material covered is for informational purposes only. We take no responsibility for what you do with this knowledge. We can not be held responsible for any damages caused by items you read about on our website. The material shared throughout the Home Made Lovely websites is for informational purposes only. By taking any information or education material from Home Made Lovely and its websites, you assume all risks for the material covered. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Home Made Lovely/AKA Design/Dean Acheson/Shannon Acheson from any and all claims and damages as a result of any and all of the information covered. By taking and/or using any informational resources from Home Made Lovely, you agree that you will use this information in a safe and legal manner, consistent with all applicable laws, safety rules, and good common sense.
2. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Please note that Shannon Acheson/Home Made Lovely has financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned on this site. Shannon Acheson/Home Made Lovely may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant. Shannon Acheson/Home Made Lovely is compensated for certain paid links and advertisements on this blog. You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
Per FTC guidelines (and any similar guidelines in Canada), this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Shannon Acheson/Home Made Lovely is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Copyright & Sharing of Our Content
We love it when you share our ideas! But all images on Home Made Lovely are the property of Shannon Acheson/Home Made Lovely (unless otherwise expressly noted). You are welcome to share one photo per post/idea/project, with credit and a FOLLOW link back to the appropriate place on Home Made Lovely. Please do not remove watermarks, crop or otherwise edit photos without written permission from us. Pinning of course is always welcome and appreciated!
Information presented on Home Made Lovely is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be taken as professional trade advice. The views expressed on this website are personal opinions only. While all attempts are made to present accurate information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances and information may become outdated over time. Please make sure to do your own due diligence and seek a trusted contractor before making any structural changes to your home, or before you construct something from an idea on this site.
Neither Home Made Lovely nor its members make any representations as to the validity, accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any claims made here. Neither Home Made Lovely nor its members assume any liability with regard to results based on the use of the information provided here. Furthermore, advertisers, commenters, and linked sites are solely responsible for their views and content – which do not necessarily represent the views of Home Made Lovely or its members.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Home Made Lovely may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including name and email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Cookies and Web Beacons
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
- For information about opting out of ad serving partners please visit http://www.networkadvertising.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to the email on our website. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Personal Data Request & Deletion (GDPR)
You may request your personal data here by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once data is requested, you will receive an email with all data related to the email submitted. You may then request that data to be deleted, if you so choose.
Home Made Lovely shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Copyright & Sharing
We love it when you share our ideas! But please note that all images and writing on Home Made Lovely are the property of Shannon Acheson/Home Made Lovely (unless otherwise expressly noted). You are welcome to share one photo per post/idea/project, with credit and a link back to the appropriate place on Home Made Lovely. Please do not remove watermarks, crop, add your own watermark, or otherwise edit photos without written permission from us. This goes for any of our images that you find on social media or the worldwide web. Pinning of course is always welcome and appreciated!
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us